Add Watermark 3.0 released
December 20, 2016 2 Comments
We are pleased to announce you the new release!
What’s new in version 3.0:
- Increased maximal outgoing resulution up to 30MP depending on device (full version)
- New: recall upto 20 recently used watermarks with all their settings – see button Recent. Learn more…
- Adding many watermarks is now much easier with the new function to quick reopen last processed image
- New permanent setting for target image format: JPEG, PNG or auto source (full version)
- Added support of transparented PNG source files with alpha-channel
- Added support of 360-panoramas and Photospheres. Try it out that’s awesome!
- New: built-in sticker collection (Mail stamp, Sale tag, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, Flowers, etc.). Read more…
- More precise margin setting in 0.1% step – see Alingment settings
- Added Portuguese translation. Many thanks to Ben (for Samia)!
- Added optimization for Chromebooks
- Minor design improvements
- Fixed issue: rotated watermarks looks sometime ugly due to aliasing. Read more…
- Fixed issue: invalid EXIF alignment marker in processed images without source EXIF data