December 19, 2016 Leave a comment
Since version 3.0 there is a set of built-in watermark images (stickers) you can use for your images. Also in the free version!
To add a such sticker just:
- Open Settings (pressing gear button )
- Go to Image settings
- Make sure the watermark type is set to “Image”
- Press button “Biult-in stickers”
- Choose one image from the list
- Close Settings (pressing the back button)
- On the preview adjust opacity, position and rotation
- Now you can save the resulting image
When you are missing some special stickers please let me know!