Changes in version 2.9.5:
New placeholders %day-dd%, %month-mm%, %month-long%, %year% for flexible date stamping, for example: “01 January 2015” or “2015-01-01”
- Fixed error for placeholder %date-ensfx%: 11th, 12th, 13th appearing correctly yet
- Fixed font problem: some fonts stopped working after update to Android Lollipop
- Added 6 new fonts with cyrillic support (Avdira, DejaVu Serif, Resagokr, UKIJ Kufi Yay, UKIJ Qolyazma, Yiggivoo), font list rearranged
Changes in version 2.9.4:
- Fixed error: “Image not found” after using built-in camera on some devices
- New placeholder %date-ensfx% for date format like “1th January 2000”
- New setting to disable confirmation while auto processing
- New option to flip the watermark image horizontally or vertically
- Quick insert of frequently used special symbols like “©” etc.
- Added Dutch translation. Many thanks to MarcyArtistic!
- Added Czech translation. Many thanks to Renek!
Changes in version 2.9.1:
- Added indonesian translation. Many thanks to Muchamad Mahrus!
- Added polish translation. Many thanks to TomoS!
- Prevent going into sleep mode and improved progress notification while processing multiple images. Needed one more permission (WAKE_LOCK)
Changes in version 2.8.7:
- Added spanish translation. Many thanks to Martin Sotelano!
- Added button “Show on map” for image details
- Some bug fixes
Changes in version 2.8.6:
- Now you can use your own fonts!
Import up to 20 TrueType or OpenType fonts to folder “addwatermark/custom_fonts” on your device
(only 1 custom font in the free version).
- Added new font OtfPoc.
- Bug fix: blank white preview area when loaded image’s width equals screen width.